We are looking for a mid to senior level QA Tester to join our groundbreaking team of Augmented Reality artists and developers. You will be working at the forefront of technology and imagination in order to bring ingenious forms of entertainment to the world.
- Create comprehensive test strategies and test cases.
- Identify and accurately report issues.
- Track issues root and regress bugs.
- Identify areas of improvement or concerns.
- Collaborate with Developers, Production to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible scenarios.
- Set up testing processes and standards.
- Sharp attention to detail, persistence, and patience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, responsible and self-motivated.
- Familiar with the use of JIRA or similar bug tracking database.
- Understanding of QA Methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity.
- Experience working with Desktop Platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Experience working with Mobile Platforms (Android, iOS).
- Familiarity with CI, Automation, Revision Control, and scripting languages.
- Experience programming/scripting in a development or test engineering capacity.
- Have an understanding of game design and how games are created.